Expand your horizons!Therapeutic and meditation techniques
Therapy and Meditation techniques that will support you in your personal healing and learn how to support others in a conscious, professional and integrative way.
This course includes:
3 days of workshop (4 hours each)
1 Manual with all the transcripts
Recordings of the reconnecting sessions
Membership to the Bodhi Medicine Community
Learn how to implement therapeutic and meditation techniques in your daily life and to support others to avoid or to come out of symptomatic situations. Some of the techniques you will learn:
- Clearing out limiting beliefs.
- Active meditation techniques for emotional relief and deactivation of the Sympathetic Nervous System.
- Meditation techniques to support during healing processes.
- Techniques to go through fears, using them to learn and grow consciously.
- Mindful communication techniques.
- Therapeutic techniques through writing.
- Use of supplements and natural methods to support during Sympathetic and Parasympathetic activations.
- And more.
When you buy this course, you have access to the recordings for 6 months.
What people say after Module 4:
- The methods I have learned are priceless for me and my patients,
• Meditation has now become part of my everyday life and I feel its benefits in every area of my life.
• My psychology practice has now become integrative in the literal sense of the word and I feel more loving with my patients.
• I have never experienced such a complete, integrative and empowering training for my health before.
• I feel I can take care of my family in a much more conscious, responsible and loving way.
• As a Medical Doctor, I feel that if this knowledge would be taught to every human being, we would definitely have a much healthier society.
Dr. Nirdosh Kohra
After he graduated as a Medical Doctor and took of on a life journey around the world to find the way to bridge Western and Eastern Medicine. He experienced and was trained in many Healing and transforming techniques in India, Tibet, Europe, USA and Mexico that led him to be a co-founder of Path of Meditation (2006), of the Conscious Nutrition Academy (2007) and to create the Bodhi Medicine Institute (2015).
He actually offers Awareness Intensive and Primal retreats, Active Meditation workshops, Men´s gatherings, Osho meditative therapies, Bodhi Medicine trainings, Osho No Mind Trainings around the world and runs a private holistic Medical practice in Mexico, Greece, Brazil and other places of Europe.
Bodhi Medicine offered me a deep connection with my mind and body, creating a new understanding of how life is organizing it-self in the most amazing way. A shift in my understanding that the symptoms are in most cases the first phase of healing released the tensions and offered me the relaxation so much needed for the body and mind to recover and heal even faster than usual.
Bodhi Medicine and the 5 Biological Laws have allowed me to open and understand the world of emotions and the human psyche, their relationship to the cycle of health and disease, and how it´s all connected. For me a it was a Big Bang after 25 years of studying medicine... the puzzle is finally complete. A new path, a new intuition and a clear mission. I am deeply grateful forever for this new way of seeing life.
Luis Sierra Suarez
Orthopedist, Knee surgeon. Mexico City
Thank you very much for the Bodhi Medicine online course, I did in April. The understanding that it gives really changes the perception of "diseases" and the attitude of the processes in the body. I really enjoyed it. I can trust my body much more now and don't have fear. And I didn't have during this coronavirus situation.
Meditation Leader, Kazan, Russia