Bodhi Medicine Awareness Online Course Part 2
This second part of the course is a total shift of consciousness around what causes allergies, symptoms in unique locations of the body, what causes chronic symptoms, specific methods and therapies that help us live in harmony and wellbeing, and much more...
You will love Part 2!
This second part of the Awareness Online Course will allow you to understand how the 5 Biological laws come together in such a natural and logical way. It will make you wonder how is it possible they have never told us this before?
This course includes:
- 14 Chapters
- 1 Workbook with special tasks
- 1 Quiz for integration
Some of what you will learn:
- What creates allergies in the body and how to clear them completely without medications.
- What is our body saying when we manifest a certain symptom only on one side of it.
- What are the 4 main groups of organs in the body that create different symptoms when they are out of balance.
- The most essential when dealing with health emergencies.
- The power of giving or receiving a Diagnosis or Prognosis.
- What are the causes of Chronic Symptoms and how to come out of a long term symptomatic situation.
- A wide list of supportive tips, techniques and methods that can support you or someone else while going through a body imbalance or dis-ease.
- How we can integrate and choose the right moment to get support from conventional medicine, different alternative healing methods and meditation to support the body to heal.
- An amazing method of working with pre-established beliefs that might be causing symptoms or dis-ease in your life.
- The importance and the way to integrate meditation and other alternative healing methods in your life to stay healthy in your body, mind and emotions.
- Simple daily practices to relax, release tension and find a space of silence and harmony inside yourself.
- At the end of this part you will also explore a variety of topics that normally create fear, but as you integrate this new knowledge, it can bring you deep relaxation, trust and love towards your body and your life.
At the end of this part you can do a special quiz to see how easily you can integrate this new knowledge and understanding of your body, your brain, mind and emotions.
NOTICE: All the information presented in the Bodhi Medicine courses has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any medical or psychological condition.
Therefore, it is rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research and experience.
Do not use the information on this course to diagnose or treat any health issue or disease, to prescribe a medication or any other treatment. Always seek support from a qualified medical doctor or professional healthcare practitioner if you suspect you have a medical problem or when making changes to your medication, diet or overall healthcare plan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dr. Nirdosh Kohra
Nirdosh was born in Mexico City, graduated as a Medical Doctor and took of on a life journey around the world to find the way to bridge Western and Eastern Medicine. He experienced and was trained in many Healing and transforming techniques in India, Tibet, Europe, USA and Mexico that allowed him to create the Bodhi Medicine Institute.
Bodhi Medicine is a new holistic approach to healing, that looks for the root cause of any symptom or disease including emotional, mental, physical, toxicological, energetical and spiritual situations and helps the patient find the way back to harmony and wellbeing.
He uses various methods like TBM (Neurosomatic Rebalancing), Bodhi Medicine (Based on the Biological Laws from Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer), Transomatic Dialogue, Reiki, Theta Healing, Conscious Nutrition, Detoxing, Meditation and ancient body-mind healing methods, integrating the western and eastern approach to healing.
He is an Awareness Intensive Instructor (Who is in? / Satori) certified by the Awareness Academy in Greece and the Integral Being Institute in Italy.
- Co-Founder of Path of Meditation (2006)
- Co-founder of Conscious Nutrition Academy (2007).
- Founder of Bodhi Medicine / Conscious Medicine (2015).
He offers Bodhi Medicine / Conscious Medicine trainings, Awareness Intensive and Primal retreats, Active Meditation workshops, Men´s gatherings, Osho meditative therapies, Osho No Mind Trainings and individual consultation around the world and runs a Holistic Medical practice in Mexico, Greece, Brazil and other places of Europe and Asia.