Bodhi Medicine Awareness Online Course Part 1
Welcome to the most transformative course for your body, mind and emotions!
This course will reveal to you a completely new perspective of what Health and disease really are. Through the 5 Biological Laws you will learn what causes symptoms and disease, what is inflammation, what causes tumors to grow in the body and much more!
This course includes:6 Chapters1 Workbook with special tasks1 Quiz for integration
Some of what you will learn:
- The 5 Biological Laws.
- The essential cause of all symptoms or dis-ease in the human body.
- Essentials of the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous systems and their symptomatic manifestations.
- How the body and mind respond to survive unexpected situations in life.
- What creates inflammation and how it benefits our body.
- What is the main role of bacteria, virus, parasites and fungus in your body.
- A different perspective around infectious and contagious diseases.
- What creates the growth of tumor in the body.
- You will receive a new understanding on how each symptom or so-called Disease has a unique meaning and purpose in life.
At the end of this part you can do a special quiz to see how easily you can integrate this new knowledge and understanding of your body, your brain, mind and emotions.
NOTICE: All the information presented in the Bodhi Medicine courses has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any medical or psychological condition.
Therefore, it is rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research and experience.
Do not use the information on this course to diagnose or treat any health issue or disease, to prescribe a medication or any other treatment. Always seek support from a qualified medical doctor or professional healthcare practitioner if you suspect you have a medical problem or when making changes to your medication, diet or overall healthcare plan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dr. Nirdosh Kohra
After he graduated as a Medical Doctor and took of on a life journey around the world to find the way to bridge Western and Eastern Medicine. He experienced and was trained in many Healing and transforming techniques in India, Tibet, Europe, USA and Mexico that led him to be the be a co-founder of Path of Meditation (2006), of the Conscious Nutrition Academy (2007) and to create the Bodhi Medicine Institute (2015).
He actually offers Awareness Intensive and Primal retreats, Active Meditation workshops, Men´s gatherings, Osho meditative therapies, Bodhi Medicine trainings, Osho No Mind Trainings around the world and runs a private holistic Medical practice in Mexico, Greece, Brazil and other places of Europe.